PROCESSING OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Delivery and Billing Address
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through this Platform.
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with the Company or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us; and
- In exceptional circumstances Company may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- And for all other purposes necessary for the fulfillment of your use of our services and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with our legal obligations under the law and to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, we will disclose your Personal Information upon the request of the respective authorized officers.
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to us. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to the Company. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Personal Information you have provided in the Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through email address firstname.lastname@example.org